Joyce CPA, LLC can provide custom solutions to meet all your hedge fund’s accounting needs. Joyce CPA, LLC has expert hedge fund auditors who have the expertise in the hedge fund industry to provide the information you and your clients need. We tailor our reports to our client’s specifications and are flexible enough to continuously provide the statements to meet each fund’s individual needs.
Our financial services group serves domestic and offshore hedge funds, fund-of-funds, and private equity funds and commodity pools. Our diverse client base includes both start-ups and large institutional funds.
Our experience in hedge fund auditing allows us to conduct efficient, effective and independent audits. This provides us with a competitive advantage and allows us to stay on top of the constant changes in the regulatory environment for hedge funds and other regulated entities.
We offer a range of services to hedge funds, private equity funds and other alternative investments:
- Comprehensive audit services.
- Tax preparation and planning related to fund general partners/managing members and advisors
- Preparation or review of federal, state, and local income tax returns and form K-1s
- Consultation regarding accounting and tax treatment of complicated securities and derivative investments, foreign investments, various corporate actions, and trader vs. investor status
- Consultation regarding U.S. tax withholding and related filings
- Consultation related to onshore and offshore fund structuring, effectively connected income, ERISA and UBTI
- Consultation related to mergers and reorganizations and restructuring or amending organizational agreements
- In addition, we provide advisory services related to the new risk assessment auditing standards and to fund-specific regulatory issues and accounting matters, including internal controls and regulatory compliance.